- R&D programs
- International Collaborations
- Access to Local R&D capabilities
We will promote nonmetallic materials as a sustainable alternative in 4 key strategic sectors: BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION, OIL & GAS, AUTOMOTIVE, PACKAGING and RENEWABLE.
- All parts of the nonmetallic value chain will be considered.
- In the long term, the scope will continue to expand and attract other sectors to support the local industry and increase impact.
1. Setting and updating a technology roadmap with focus on promising technologies and market applications
2. Organization and management of working groups on key technologies for sharing informations on needs, capacities and know-how
3. Support of bilateral or collaborative research and development (R&D) projects
4. Promotion of capacities from university labs and technical centers
5. Organization of international cooperations with leading centers and clusters (events, collective trips, workshops…)